Thursday, February 26, 2009

The point of thinking too much...

As I said, I was cleaning up myself.
My dear friend M-san had passed his surgery and hopefully he will recover soon!
早く良くなってください!
Really hope he'll be fine because he was also my sheesha buddy and when I saw him, he is not looking 元気!
So Ms. A sent me a message saying M-san was fine and the surgery was successful.
And the next thing happened was my phone display popped "Message full".
What do you do when you see such message? DELETE OLD MESSAGES!

Under normal circumstances, I will just skim through and delete all, I almost did the same this time.
But...I think too much...
I re-read my inbox and outbox dated from November 2008 to February 2009. Well friends that got updated would guessed the details of messages during this period of time.

Hmmmm...they ranged from lovey dovey to painfully silent, made me wonder people's relationship are so light and fragile. Then, I think a step further, if I felt my heart going up and down from these messages, she would probably feel the same when she read messages from the previous aka current.

So, it's fair. Or I'm thinking too much.
Hope he's not too bad of a guy, even if he is, hope he's really what you want.
I can only act the family role and to support all your decisions and welcome you back with open arms and open hearts no matter you succeed or failed. =)

I think I think too much.

"Cry me a river, build a bridge, and fucking get over it!"-Ernie-

chee chee

No comments: