Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fortune Cookies~

Last Monday, I took 3 fortune cookies and broke them before, during and after my dinner.
They all turn out to be awesome messages, but what happen that same night was not really close to awesome. My ex-girl friend finally broke the news that her heart was with her ex-boyfriend, or well, current boyfriend.

It was not too surprising, but the fact that she told me several weeks after they got back together, amazed me. Well we broke up like 6-7 weeks ago and I might be very emotional during that several weeks, but I think I will feel better if she told me earlier, instead of trying every possible way to make a fool out of myself the past month.

I like to observe people and make my own predictions. I like to see the both extremes of a person, For the worst and the best.
I let it go peacefully not because I blame her or sympathize myself, but because I like her and I would like to see her in her best.

Lately I've been swimming, watching dramas, and cleaning up myself to restart my life.
The thing with Lawrence is it belittles you, it covers you with minute problems and eventually makes you lost track of life.
I'd always been out of the bubble, but I fell in it and now I need to take a step back.

I started to have great aspirations again, I wanted to be special again, I want my confidence back. So yesterday, I picked up 3 fortune cookies again. (The rule to this is always add "in-bed" behind.)

First cookie: Give a hug to someone who needs one more than you----- in bed.
Second cookie: Nothing will get in the way of your desire to succeed. Keep at it!----in bed.
Final cookie: You have enough energy and enthusiasm for two people-------in bed. =P

HaHaHaHaHa, Now I wonder what's ahead for me...

Notice I used many "I's" in this post, because everybody cares about "I" the most, and I'm still sticking with that principle. Even caring for others, we are putting our own feel good factor or reputation in hand. No, don't give me that you genuinely feel that way, if you would be brutally honest and skip all those superficial values, you know you're doing those things to make yourself look good. Which is much better than doing bad things to others to make yourself look good!

"I had never given up on you. Because you want me to, I let it go for I like you enough to not be selfish this time."

If you guys want something special to kill time, watch Japanese Drama "Love Shuffle", it is somehow different from conventional stuff.

Till then~
Chee chee

No comments: