Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting ready to leave.

I finally checked my itinerary and know that I'm supposed to be getting ready to go back to school.

Departure: KL - Seoul 16 Sept 0115 - 0850
Departure: Seoul-Chicago 16 Sept 1200 - 1035

Nice! I can't spend the 16th in Malaysia, grrrrrr...
That leaves me 12 days more in my homeland...
...sob sob...

So I'm gonna make a list of things I still want to do in Malaysia.
  • Karaoke (tho I did yesterday, need more!)
  • Seafood (Appleton know nuts about seafood)
  • Movies
  • Clubbing
  • Sheesha and more sheesha
  • Nasi Lemak, Nasi Briyani, Nasi Bojari, Lamb Kebsa, Nasi lain-lain
  • Satay
  • Ikan Bakar
  • Char Koey Teow
  • Shopping in huge malls (Fox river mall can go to hell)
  • Cheap and nice haircut
Arrrrrrggggghhhh... so much more...

It's nice to be home... sleep @ 6am and wake up @ 3pm. There will be food 24/7. Can drive around and go anywhere I want. Hang out with friends that I love. I'll miss Malaysia...

-"Yesterday was ruined for the average today for the better tomorrow."-

No comments: