Friday, August 29, 2008

Yet again...talk about bad luck...

Alright, my life had been a mess lately...

It started with me not sleeping on time and further screwing my biological clock. Now I sleep around 5.00am and wake up around 12.00pm. Great huh?

Hence I developed a skip-breakfast-and-eat-supper-around-2.30am-syndrome.
Yesterday morning (around 2.15am) I felt hungry and move away from my beloved Mac and go get some cereals. I found this little tupperware with some really tempting cereals. The other big box of muesli that my mom bought wasn't too tempting. So I pour all the cereals from the little tupperware and proceed with HL chocolate milk.

"Crunch, Crunch...gosh this is so much better than the other one in the big box!" I told my mom, she's on headphones watching some youtube line dancing crap. She gave me a condescending look and turn back to the screen. So I go back to my room and finish up my Grey's Anatomy season 4 while chatting with Chris and Sae and etc...

It was really awesome, I was on my headphones (Yes, Sennheiser!!) and munch munch munch watching Mcsteamy screwing nurses... (ok, the last part was kinda over info)
Suddenly, I felt something were moving in my bowl, I started observing the cereals...

OMG, there were tons of "Gregor Samsa"!!!! (Gregor Samsa turned into a monstrous vermin in Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis)
Gregor Samsa-s were crawling all over my bowl, I was super pissed and stomped down the stairs and show the bowl to my mom...

Me: "Mom, are bugs one of the ingredients of this organic fibre cereal??"

Mom: "Oh, let me see?? Oh, that's rice bugs, you know you get it in rice?? It's okay...just that those in our rice don't move anymore..."

Me: "Oh...Okay... no wonder it tasted good..." *awkward laugh*

Mom: "Haha...well that cereal is there since...you came back...so it should be okay?"

Me: "Mom, I have two more weeks to go back, and this cereals were here since..two months ago??"

Mom: "Haha, just throw it away, okay? I'm busy...shooo"

So I dump the shit and thought of eating cheese and crackers...and...
there's only one slice of cheese left!!! I pick up my Ritz biscuits and march up to my room.

'Crunch crunch.." FREAK!! It's STALE!!!! arrrrgggghhhhhhh BAD LUCK!

I finished Grey's Anatomy season 4 on Tudou.com today, finally!! But I'm glad, it was good.

And tonight, I went to Euphoria by MOS. Freak!! First time I enter a club at 10.15pm. But well it's free so screw it. Met some old friends, which was nice!! But to my friends who have ear problem, Euphoria has a vibrating dancefloor, not because it's made that way, but because the freaking bass is all over and when they blast, the floor vibrates, so beware...
Till now... my ears are still..... "Wwwwwnnnngggggg dok dok dok wwwwwnnnnnggg"

-Euphoria-noun
"a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness"

~~MY ASSSSSSSS~~

Nice seeing you guys again Alina and Leon. Nice meeting you girls too Eva and Mei.

No comments: