Thursday, August 21, 2008

Waking up early out of the blue...

Yes, I woke up at 7.45AM today.
Wonder why...
I slept around 3.00AM, still wondering why...
I have not experience this feeling for a pretty long time...
Wondering why...
Happy Birthday to my friends who are celebrating their Birthdays...
and...

oh guys, if you're Malaysian that can read Malay, check out jebonisme.blogspot.com.
It's a pretty cool and funny blog, with perfect bahasa baku!
And apparently we (Amir and I) found out that Mat nor = Lat aka Kampung boy hence Jebon aka Anak Mat Nor aka is the son of the famous Malaysian Artist. (not celebrities) wuahahaha

Gosh...it's been a while I notice the morning sun, the chirping of birds, the aunties who do tai-chi with that freaking song...I should start my jogging routine soon...
And so our (Amir,Howard, and I) trip to Penang was cancelled! No more fencing...
So...technically I got a super free weekend that I was looking forward to...
I guess I know why I have this weird feeling...
hmmm... oh btw I'm single again...maybe that explains it...

Ok, habis cerita, memang frust aku bangun terlalu awal, dan agenda seterusnya adalah yang paling penting, sarapan bertema nasi lemak!

PS: JLJM!! It's okay not to reply sms...but I'll be upset...just a lil...

-"Pain is there for a reason, we wouldn't know what kinda fatal trouble we're gonna meet if it's not there. Appreciate pain and you'll appreciate times when you're NOT in pain."-

No comments: