Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pre-21...a summary...

So, I'm now 21 years and a month old, nothing much had changed, I created 4 blogs in my life and deleted 4...so this is my fifth blog and hopefully I will keep updating it...

So I was in college for a year, learned a lot, laughed a lot, cried a lot, been through a slightly less interesting part of my life...

Looking back, I think everyone's life is so interesting and extra-ordinary, and yet we always complain that we're bored. There are so many things that change th
e course of our life, the decisions we made, the path we took etc...

So what have I achieved this past year??
Nothing much, a tip of the ice berg of environmental science, some understanding of gender and sex, a little typical knowledge of economics, and read more books than I did in my high-school years.

Well, what I really learned this year is people, different people, cultures, attitudes, circumstances, politics, etc..

So if I shall die tomorrow, I'll be happy enough, really! I don't mind cause I always believe things should die during their peak or at least during their beautiful moment, and this moment differs from people. Some people are most beautiful when they are 90 with their children,grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Some are most beautiful when they are 5 years old. It all depends, so why dread about stuff that we can't control? I'm satisfied with myself so far, that I can look back and say I do not regret 99% of the stuff I did. (Besides that event where I shit my pants..opppss)

Okay, okay... so I'm 21 right now, I should really start planning more for life...
What do I want to do? What do I want to achieve in 5-10 years? What is my life? What do I really want? I bet this questions arises to everyone of you... But do spend some time thinking and talking about it... cause it's gonna change your way of thinking...

Last but not least, 大好きだよ〜 to a person that I care,

- See things from many angles, and you'll see miracles and solutions. -



No comments: