Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Bureaucracy!

So yesterday I went to JPA to submit my loan stuff, but what I got is the infamous Malaysian Govt Bureaucracy!
>Reached Putrajaya @ 11.30am
>Asked block C1 lobby receptionist, the kakak does not have a clue what I'm talking about, so she pointed me to the Pejabat. (Office) Office kakak asked me to go 5th floor.
>5th floor, waited for 20 minutes for my turn, and then talked to the receptionist, he had to call the one in charge of my stuff. Waited another 5 minutes and she came out to serve me. But then she said I need my documents verified! I thought I sent her an email asking whether I could verify them in JPA. So she asked me to go SPA in block C7 to see whether there's an official who can verify them.
>Block C7, asked lobby receptionist about my stuff, pointed me to 9th floor.
>9th floor, waited for a while, and asked the receptionist, they said they don't know whether they do it, I should go ask the front desk.
>Front desk personnel point me to the main office.
>Main office- waited for a while and the receptionist asked me what I want, after explaining my concerns, she replied that no official was available to sign and verify my stuff.
>So, long trip for nothing...
>Reached VI (my high school) @ 12.55pm, luckily the Penolong Kanan was there, and he signed my documents in 5 minutes...smooth as butter, slick like oil... just made me wonder why the hell I take the pain to do all the shit I did while it's all done in 5 minutes back in school???

Lesson learned: Direct your problems to the right person, or else you're looking for trouble.

Hence this bring me to my next agenda, haircut...

So I went to my usual haircut place..T&Guys..the dude that cut my hair before wasn't there, and there's this chick that cut my hair...she's really pretty from the sideview!! hahahaha, and only the sideview...And she took longer than I expected cause I said..."Cut however you want to, be creative and experimental!"
Well that's why I'm late to Howard's place, and late to Jamie's place..and late to Midvalley to meet Amir...wuahhahahaha...yeah sorry guys, it's my fault!! I'm such a girl...lol

Oh Oh! now I remember, before the movie, we had Haagen Daz chocolate Fondue!! OMG! That's freakin' good!! Strawberries, Apple slices, Love letters biscuits, Chipsmore, Short cake pieces, Nuts, and 4 different flavors of ice cream in little bite sizes + a hot fudge of melted chocolate!!

Yupe that was awesome and expensive, so we went for movies after that...LOUSY MUMMY 3!
I even doze off for 5 minutes in the climax when the run around and blasting mountains...
But the chick in there was pretty cute...Isabella is the name!!

And so we're off for Safiz mamak food and shisha and hang out a bit in Uncle Dons aka The Attap(lame).

And...that's about it...my little outing day with Jamie, Amir, Howard, then Chris, Chee Lim, Neo? and later Emir,Aisyah,Nelson,Justin, and..Ryan I guess??

--Till Then--

No comments: