Wednesday, April 8, 2009

No more Sloppy~

So I'm back on track...at least for now.

My niece, little Yuet Ling came to the world on April Fool's day. I hope she'll enjoy her stay.

I was a little shocked by myself last week. I woke up and found that I'm not interested in most things I'm interested in!
(ie. in this case, 烟酒嫖赌, which translate to smoking, alcohol, women and gambling)

Fortunately, it was just a small change to how I shall perceive them.
I still like to indulge in them. I'll smoke sheesha now and then, gamble with my brain in my investments, but will stop getting drunk 3-4 times a week, and women... I'll leave that natural.

Somehow, I start reading and preparing for class beforehand. Entrepreneurship class has my interest now, it's been a while since I have educational passion~ I start dreaming of going to great schools again. (Yes, Sloan, HBS, Wharton, Oxford)

This term, I'm taking Intermediate Arabic, Entrepreneurship and Financial Markets, and Investment Analysis. I have classes everyday, but only one class on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and two on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Basically, I'm taking the business path of my education. So much of liberal arts education but I did have many interesting classes like Transgender lives and Innovation and of course Arabic is the highlight.

I need to apply to American University in Cairo for Spring Semester next year and need to find someway to finance it. As usual, applications are troublesome and annoying. Plus I need to find any internships if possible during summer. Hmmmppphhh...

Well, my priorities are pretty clear now. ~Life~
haha, which includes all vices and luxuries and interests.

Cest la vie~

till then,
Chee chee

No comments: