Monday, September 22, 2008

Chicago Shopping~

So I stayed in Chicago for like three days, and all I did is fencing, eating and shopping.
What did I buy?? as below~~


Clockwise from the left is Banana Republic plaid shorts, BR t-shirt, H&M knitted-sleeveless vest, Tommy Hilfiger trifold wallet, and you might see at the back is a black blazer from H&M.
Tommy Hilfiger Trifold wallet and H&M black blazer

So all of these kinda cost me a fortune buy I decided not to buy a trench coat for now, and all of these
cost a decent nice trench coat. And the bill? $120++

Another short update~

XoXo

1 comment:

Sandra Chan said...

Alex!!!

i linked you to my amazing blog already .. heeehee.

so nice someone went shopping!! why you buy so many things and its still so cheap one?!! i also want!

i'm kinda like trying to stop myself from buying this bag from Ted Baker.. sooooo niceeeee.

wait la, when i get damn bad mood/hurt again i will end up buying for sure, to make myself feel better right? :D